Monday, April 23, 2012

Spring Into Style Event

Buy latest fashion extended belt loops online at Oasap women's belts store, select amazing belts from Oasap high street fashion collection varying from casual to formal.



Beauties, I planned to post this later in the week but I just couldn't wait! I had such a great time at the Spring Into Style event at Shopaholics Boutique here in San Diego on Saturday. It was the perfect time of shopping and chatting with some amazing ladies over a glass of champagne in a gorgeous location. Before the event, Paulina of Lil' Bits of Chic and I met up for coffee...and what a sweetheart she is! Absolutely loved our time together, and we have some fun ideas brewing for the future! ;) We then strolled on over to the event and drooled over the gorgeous pieces by Dama Handbags and Shop Belina, as well as some seriously stunning clothes at Shopaholics Boutique! Both Paulina and I purchased gorgeous handbags and jewelry, and we walked away with an adorable swag bag full of girly goodies. It was such a fun event with such lovely company.  I wore my new Pop Couture ruffle mini skirt for a girly chic look, and how amazing are Paulina's bright jeans?!  Be sure to visit Paulina's blog, as I'm sure she will have more photos! 
94ed7b668c1811e18cf91231380fd29b_7photo-3photo-3

No comments:

Post a Comment