Sunday, July 15, 2012

Giving it a No

The answer ? whatever floats your boat. Mine sinks. Because undoubtedly, you might be expanding your experiences and who knows ? Might come away with a good story to tell at the end of the day, but the phrase "If you cant beat 'em, join 'em", just isn't my cup of tea.

Despite this blog being called The Clothed Chameleon, I refuse to wear attire which makes me feel uncomfortable just to fit in, with the monkeys at the zoo. I'd rather pout and wear a potato sack in protest. I just can't help it, my facial expressions truly betray me. 

Now, picture this. Even if you could go undercover and pretend to be apart of the group, maybe as a social experiment, moleskin in hand, to see what these humans are up to, and to prove to yourself that your charms and quick wit could allow you to infiltrate the scene, why would you ? You're only delaying the fact that at any given moment in the near future you're going to despise the crowd so intensely, that you end up either throwing an enraged tantrum in public (*shrug* she forgot to take her meds today), or rather you'll just end up hating yourself for being so foolish as to thinking it was a productive thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment